Wednesday 22 May 2013

HOME REMEDIES FOR SUN TAN..........


Tanning is natural. This is how our skin protects itself against the harmful Ultra Violet rays of sun. This protection damages our skin and makes us prone to premature ageing, darkened skin, skin diseases etc. Inner skin damage can easily be rectified by eating healthy, taking plenty of water, fruits and green vegetables. For outer damage, we all spend a lot of money on sunscreens, face masks and spas. I don’t say that they are not worth this money but I want to say why to spend a lot when you can achieve something in little.


Honestly, I have tried and tested these tips which I am going to share with you all. I swear by these tips and so do my friends who have seen a difference. So, here I disclose my tested and trusted formula-

1.Yogurt and gram flour are two key ingredients for my suntan removal program. I have seen a dark layer when I am out in sun. Of course this is suntan. Earlier I used to come home and simply wash my face, neck, hands and feet  I realised that it never helped in removing the tan. (I have tried different brands for this). One day I applied gram flour and yogurt as I ran out of soap. It was incredible to see that dark layer had disappeared. Now, it’s my primary cleanser when I am back from long day in sun.

2.Grate potatoes and sun dry it well. Crush it well and store in an airtight container..When u want to remove sun tan, just add a little milk powder and make a paste with water..Apply it on ur face and let it stay for about 15-20 minutes. Wash well.

 3. Cucumber also helps to remove sun tan. Mix cucumber with turmeric powder and apply on face and body. Wash after for 20 minutes. 

4.Apply the juice of tomato with a little lemon juice. Wash it off after 20 minutes with cold water. This will help to remove the suntan. Continue this treatment for at least 15 days. 

5.Mix together 5 tablespoons of rosewater and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture to the affected area before you go to bed. Wash it off the next morning. This helps to get rid of the suntan.

NOTE
I know one thing that no product can make you fair if your complexion is dark / dusky. What every one should focus on is making the skin healthy don’t go out buying whitening creams or stuff to make your complexion fair. Your complexion should look healthy and glowing always wear your sunscreen it protects your skin...
Enjoy your summers
keep it healthy

Love,
Aaisha


No comments:

Post a Comment