Monday 23 September 2013

Brighten Skin + Lighten Acne marks with Rice Flour.....

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a wonderful week....

My skin has been breaking out excessively lately. It's even left some dark spots behind :( I wanted quick treatment and so I went for over the counter acne treatment but spot creams just ended up irritating my acne even more (which reminded me why I used to stay away from them). So I went back to homemade beauty remedies because they just seem to work best for my skin. It's not as quick but the results are definitely so much more effective with even more skin benefits. 


sooo whats the ingredient?

RICE FLOUR

Learn how to brighten your complexion and lighten any acne scars with this easy to make face mask.

For the face mask you will need: milk + white rice flour. For extra benefit you can add honey to the mixture.Make a paste of both the incidents and apply all over your face leave for around 20 mins and then wash out with cold water 





This mask will help brighten your complexion and lighten any acne scars .....







Definitely give this skin rescue mask a try and let me know how it works for you

Love,
Aaisha....

No comments:

Post a Comment